Pixel Personnel are a Recruitment Agency specialising in providing Social Workers on a temporary and permanent basis to Local Authorities, NHS trusts, charities and other private organisations throughout the UK. We are assisting our client in Ipswich in recruiting for a locum Social Worker to join their Adults Service, dealing with annual reviews of Adults in receipt of a direct payment.
An opportunity has arisen in our clients Adults services for a Social Worker. The role is requires someone for an immediate start and a full time basis for an initial 3 -6 month contract based on 37 hours per week based in Ipswich with a possibility to extend beyond this. Excellent rates on offer up to £34 per hour (Umbrella) depending on experience. Hybrid working on offer and there is the option to based at any office across Suffolk.
Social Worker – Annual review duties:
- Annual Reviews of Adults in receipt of a Direct Payment.
- To carry out asset-based assessments/ reviews, some of which are complex and challenging.
- To carry out background research on referrals, some of which will be distressing and emotionally/ mentally demanding.
- To work as a role model showing unqualified team members how to manage creatively within budgetary restraints to achieve value for money for customers, carers and the service.
- Experience in working within Learning Disability Service
- Hybrid working, requires face to face visits
Social Worker requirements:
- Social Work Qualification
- Current Registration with Social Work England
- Current and valid Right to work in the UK
- Previous experience of undertaking annual reviews
- Previous experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities
Benefits of working with Pixel for your next Social Work Job:
- Your own dedicated & experienced Social Work Consultant
- Social Workers actively placed via Pixel Personnel are entitled to on-going e-learning/CPD training opportunities
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme – Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, offering quick weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or any other Social Work roles contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at Mark@pixelpersonnel.co.uk
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme