Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a Social Welfare Organisation Charity based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. Immediate interviews on offer! This is a permanent, full time role based on 37.5 hours per week. Excellent salary on offer at £37,713 per annum.
Our client is a Social Welfare Organisation Charity that support to those effected and their families. Their focus is on providing for their end users most in need through our personal welfare service, helping people with practical and emotional support, benefits advice, advice about coping with ill-health and immobility and providing access to financial support.
Our Client are looking for a Senior Social Worker based in their office in Nottinghamshire. This role has responsibility for the professional leadership and management of service delivery within the regional personal welfare team. The Senior Social Worker carries its own caseload but also manages a small team to provide advice and support to former miners and their dependents. The role also involves promoting the service locally and developing partnerships with other agencies for the benefit of the client group.
- As a Senior Social Worker you will lead and manage the personal welfare team for Mansfield to provide a high-quality professional, outcomes focused service for the end users.
- As a Senior Social Worker you will ensure the effective management of casework across the team including allocation and management of the cases.
- As a Senior Social Worker you will also manage a small caseload of your own, by carrying out high quality assessments, providing appropriate interventions in response the clients’ needs e.g. welfare benefits advice, advocacy, emotional support and practical advice.
- As a Senior Social Worker you will provide support to the team whilst driving performance and improvement through monitoring efficiency and effectiveness, case reviews, observation and take action to address performance issues should they arise.
- As a Senior Social Worker you also will act as the safeguarding lead for the region, advising and supporting team members to take appropriate action with regards to the safeguarding of individuals, ensuring adherence to the organisations safeguarding policy.
- You will develop and maintain good working relationships with partner agencies and professionals, to ensure an integrated, holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
- As a Senior Social Worker you will also be required to represent the organisation at events and meetings and co-ordinate publicity and marketing of our services in co-operation of Head Office.
Additional Information/ Benefits
- Flexible working is currently in place, with a working from home/ office rota. Once restrictions are lifted candidates will be expected in the office
- £37,713 Per Annum.
- Room for career progression, candidate will have support from more senior members of staff and receive relevant training to progress
- Pension scheme provided
- Healthcare scheme provided
- You will have a degree in social work or equivalent social work qualification and current professional registration
- As a Senior Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate evidence of leading and managing a team in a social care setting
- As a Senior Social Worker experience is required in community based social care services with older people and/or disability services and have good working knowledge of the welfare benefits system and knowledge of relevant legislation in relation to older people, mental health and disability.
- You need to be self-motivated with excellent personal organisation and time management skills, have good judgement and logical decision making ability
- You need to have excellent customer services, IT and communication skills
- You will need a full driving license and access to a vehicle.
If you would like to find out more information about this role, feel free to click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at Mark@pixelpersonnel.co.uk