Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced EHCP Locality Lead for our clients SEND service based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire. Excellent rates on offer at £525 (Umbrella PAYE) This is a full time role based on 37 hours per week & is inside IR35. An initial contract is on offer until April 2024 with the possibility to extend beyond this.
You will be managing a team who’s role it will be to;-
The overall purpose of this role is to ensure that children and young people with Education, Health & Care plans (EHCPs) within a specific locality achieve positive outcomes by accessing an education which is appropriate to meet their continuing needs. This will be achieved by promoting holistic working across Education, Health and Social Care and monitoring how education providers respond to children with plans – ensuring that the statutory duties for children and young people with SEND is discharged effectively.
You will be coordinating the assessment stage of the EHCNA process ensuring that all statutory and service deadlines are met. This will include liaising with families and schools, and professionals preparing cases for panel, drafting and banding EHCPs and carrying out consultations and reasonable adjustments with schools.
EHCP Locality Lead Requirements:
- Proven track record in the leadership, management and development of cross-service issues and opportunities as part of corporate responsibility
- Experience of managing statutory processes
- Excellent knowledge and experience of SEND
- Experience in identifying potential concerns regarding the delivery of SEN provision – including observation, evaluation and report writing
- Proven skills in effective involvement and partnership work with stakeholders, (including parents, young people, families, voluntary & private sectors and partner services) to develop and improve service provision
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and statutory guidance related to SEND and understanding of its implications
- Detailed knowledge of SEND legislation, reforms and codes
- Ability to identify quality educational provision and offer appropriate support/challenge to drive change
- Ability to lead/support projects
- Ability to work effectively with parents, children and young people
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with people at all levels
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent, with further wide experience on all aspects of SEN
- Valid right to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Pixel Personnel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme – Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at Mark@pixelpersonnel.co.uk
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme